Monday, April 27, 2015

Disclaimer

I'll tell this upfront. I'm no authority on algorithms or computer science to even remotely give you any idea of algorithms. That too, After started reading Donald Knuth's 'Art of Computer Programming', which I could not understand after a certain point, I definitely should not have made this post. You'll find most of these stuffs anyway in Wikipedia.

But should it stop me from sharing the knowledge I have? Blogging about things that I have learned which someone else may be trying to learn? I don't think so. Moreover, rather than seeing things as algorithms I see them as mathematical shortcuts which maybe as much interesting as much they are useful for students of computer science and connoisseurs of Mathematics.

Most of the posts are derived from a list of materials that I collected from the Internet over a period of time and my only intention in creating these posts is to keep all of the algorithms that I've learned in a specific location. I'm simply a student of Mathematics who has great taste for remarkable theorems and algorithms. Nothing more...

No comments:

Post a Comment